i know what i know
I reached a light conclusion that his music is essentially human music that lucifer would be jealous of, as he is incapable of making something as unique and beautiful as the sound bladee has been gifted enough to craft. It's music that I don't exactly hear the devil being in control of, but I do hear a spiritual battle ongoing within it. Whether that's bladee fighting the devil internally or externally, it depends on the song, but the key is he is fighting.
Sorry I know this is all obtuse and strange to 99.8% of people reading it, but if you know you know. He makes the music of a man who's experienced psychosis and seen the devil and God raging inside of him. Christians had me deeply opposed to “magic”, but after some self reflection, I realized Gandalf is a good unproblematic archetype for a reason. Hell, Merlin is an unproblematic and imo divinely appointed magician as well. It made me realize that magic can be done purely in light, and that any darkness extended from it can easily be vanquished by divine light. It made me feel less alone in my mystical spiritual journey to learn and grapple with this. I've been obsessed with art since I was 18. It became a struggle when I found God through an evangelical lens, and a sort of witch hunt for… witches and warlocks/wizards was preached. But after maybe 5 years and with some help from an artist like bladee, i can see a mystical place for “magic” with God being very present. I’m not sure about Christ and magic in one, Christ sort of is the guiding light to keep that path, the right hand path, as a holy or sanctified one.
Obviously, not everyone can engage in this stuff, but some people don't have a choice when it comes to some of it. Again this has all been stumbled into as a result of lived experiences and some interest in the esoteric, but it's been illuminating. It's ultimately all a cope of mine in regards to having dealt directly with psychosis or mania. Having been touched by fire for over a decade, I couldn't help but stumble into all of this while trying to make sense of why God allowed me to become manic or psychotic.
It started when I was 19, I had my first manic episode and psychotic break, and I spent over a decade trying to make sense of it, but not before being thrust back into it. I think we should all follow Christ, without a doubt, He is the King of Kings for a reason, but I think some people have a very different path in Him than others. I unironically believe I am special and someone in Him, someone more than just a regular joe church goer. Obviously I guess, we are all someone in Him, and all more than just a surface church goer, but not everyone is aware of this, or been appointed such an obtuse path as i feel i or someone like bladee has. Yes stupid of me to compare myself to someone who's essentially a celebrity, but if you know what I mean, then you know that I know what I know.
Born a jew, raised basically secular jewish, turning to deism, then atheism, then agnosticism for over a decade, and then finding Christ at the end of my tunnel, I have been on a journey to say the least. Do not be afraid of something just because it is unfamiliar. God did not give you the spirit of fear. Be curious and know your place in Him, but do not wall of that which is beyond your understanding, you're doing yourself a disservice. If you've been touched by fire, and can see the paths ahead of you, choose Him in your walk, and eventually you will be rescued from the perils and pit that lay ahead of you without Him. In all my esoteric learnings and understandings, Christ really is King. Not only is Christ King, but he is King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and a force to eternally be reckoned with. He is respected across several religions for a reason, and demons fear this one named, lol, kek. There is only 1 above him, and even at that, it is still Him. Artists are a special bunch, that much is certain, and one thing for sure about them is that despite all the colors and strokes, they are gray. Nothing quite as dope as being gray, I hope this makes sense to you, if it doesn't, it's not for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0gGcE1nOwM
Jump in the front lets ride, interning with faith, but i just got hired.



Comments
Post a Comment